Like what you see?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy July!

I know it's been a little while since i've blogged lately.  I've been pretty busy with my so called "part-time" job.  Plus my husband has found his old love, rock climbing, so we've been finding places around Fussa area to climb.  Luckily I met a guest at work that is writing a guide book on places around Yokota Air Base for climbing.  How lucky is that?


I'd thought I would mention the awesomeness that is CTMH here for once.  This months offer is Bang for your Buck! 
"Our July Constant Campaign, Bang for Your Buck, is sure to send your summer sales soaring! Simply put, when you make a minimum purchase of $50 from the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book, you can add a bonus item for just $1. Choose from five items, each valued at $8.95 US/ $9.95 CAN or more (limit one bonus item per qualifying order). To qualify for this promotion, items purchased must be from the Spring/Summer Idea Book. This campaign is a great way to boost your July sales by helping your customers stock up on items from the current Idea Book before the Autumn/Winter Idea Book goes live on August 1." (CTMH)

So don't forget to check out this awesome deal that is going on.  Plus the stamp of the month is one of my favorites for this catalog.  Even though the 4th of July is over this stamp is so versatile and can be used for birthdays or even a card to say hello...

Thanks for checking out my blog.  I hope you have a great day!

Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment