Like what you see?

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Up and running again...

I think i'm starting to find the balance between kids, work, and scrapbooking!  About a month and a half later and i've done a couple of cards now, nothing too extravangant.  Gotta get it when I can.  Well here is the father's day card I did for my hubby and a birthday card I did for a friend's daughter's 7th birthday.  Hope you enjoy.
Paper: Black Cardstock and Rockstar Level 2 (CTMH)
Stamps: Shining Star (CTMH)
Ink: Gold Rush, Outdoor Denim, Olive, and Silver Embossing Powder (CTMH)
Accessories: Rhinestones (SU), Bitty Sparkles (CTMH)


Paper: Yellow cardstock (unknown) Patterned paper (SU)
Stamps: For Every Occasion and Delight (CTMH)
Ink: Silver Embossing Powder (CTMH) and markers (SU)
Accessories: Rhinestones and Embossing Sizzix brand (SU), Paper flowers, ribbon, and threading (Unknown)




Thanks for looking today, hope you all have a great day!

Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment