Like what you see?

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Creative Juices Flowing...FINALLY!!!

I was able to work on some upcoming pieces for the workshop/open house that I will be having with a friend of mine that is a Stampin' Up consultant.  I can't wait!  I'm so excited, we even have the room set aside for us.  Coming up on August 6th here...well to get to the point here is some stuff I was able to do to show for the open house.  Hope you enjoy!

Bookmark pattern from the CTMH co.
Paper: Mayberry Level 2, Olive and Colonial Cardstock (CTMH)
Stamp: Delight and Tiny Typewriter Alphabet (CTMH)
Ink: Smoothie, Olive, Cocoa, and Clear Emboss powder (CTMH)
Accessories: Silver Brad (Unknown)
Technique: Heat Emboss, Rock n' Rolling Stamping

Again this is a design from CTMH co. and I just added my own flair.
Paper: Lucky and Colonial Cardstock (CTMH)
Stamp: Chairs to you (CTMH)
Ink: Desert Sand, Indian Corn Blue, and Outdoor Denim (CTMH)
Accessories: Watercolor pencils (SU) and silver brads (unknown)
Technique: Watercolor

I CASED this card idea from one of the blogs i'm following (http://tuttonstreasures.blogspot.com/) and the idea for the bow was from Danielle Daws' blog
Paper: Mayberry Level 2, Olive, and Colonial Cardstock (CTMH)
Stamp: Delight and Smiles (CTMH)
Ink: Smoothie and Chocolate (CTMH)
Accessories: Cream Opaques (CTMH), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Ribbon (Unknown)
Technique: Stamping, Masking, Die Cut





Thank you for looking?

Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment