Like what you see?

Friday, July 22, 2011

Some new cards...

I've been working on some new cards, hopefully for some inspiration for some things for the open house that i'm holding with my friend that is a SU consultant.  I can't wait!  I'm pretty excited about hosting this open house and introducing the new catalog.
Paper: Baja Breeze (SU) and White Cardstock (unknown)
Stamp: A little Thanks (CTMH), My Friend (SU)
Ink: Desert Sand, Sweet Leaf and Heavenly Blue (CTMH)
Accessories: Rhinestones (SU), Ribbon (unknown), Emboss Frame (SU, Sizzix) 




Paper: Brown Cardstock (Paper Company) and Patterned Papers (unknown)
Stamp: A Little Thanks (CTMH)
Ink: Desert Sand and Bamboo (CTMH)
Accessories: Opaque Pearls (CTMH) and Twine (unknown)




Thanks for looking!  I hope you have a good rest of the day.

Shayna

1 comment:

  1. okay....I admit...I've had a lot of fun playing with your fish....very cool widget and nice to know art and craft is alive in Yokota (I want that little widget, ha! quite a distraction) Anyway, lovely cards and a lovely blog. Take care. Pam

    ReplyDelete