Like what you see?

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Job

Well along with being a stay at home mom in the mornings, I picked up a part-time job waitressing at the local Chili's here on base.  :)  If I didn't have enough on my plate with my two little youngsters.  Today was my first official day on my own and training.  It went well...why, you may ask, do I want a part-time job when I don't really need one?  Well this mama likes money for her addiction!  Scrapbooking and Cardmaking!  Oh yes...the only problem, now with my part-time job my addiction may suffer.  I know it's been a little while since I posted anything, but bear with me.  I will find time to squeeze everything on a nice little platter.
On a side note, super excited and proud of my hubby for training for a triathlon at the naval base Yokosuka here soon and doing the duathlon here next week at Yokota!  Even though I have to work later that night after the duathlon, very proud to say he's my husband.
Hope you all have a great day!
Thanks for reading.

Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment