Like what you see?

Monday, May 2, 2011

Graduations are amoung us.

My niece's graduation is almost here.  I know she's been waiting for it, I haven't.  Her graduation from high school just means i'm getting older.  It's crazy I can remember my sister coming home from the hospital with her and me being told i'm an aunt at 10 years old.  Now 18 years later and she's growing older and spreading her wings into the great big unknown.  She still has a lot to learn, but who doesn't.  I made this card for her graduation since I won't be able to make it to her ceremonies.  I hope you enjoy.
Paper: Baja Breeze (SU) Patterned Paper (DCVW Greenstacks)
Ink: Archival Black, Chocolate, and Black embossing powder (CTMH)
Stamps: Treasures, For Every Occassion (CTMH), and Ditto (Studio G)
Accessories: Rhinestone and black ribbon (SU), black and silver ribbon (unknown)
Punches: Scalloped (Marvy) and Round (EK Success)


I got the bow idea from Danielle Daws blog. 
I really love the bow just could never get it quite like her beautiful bows.




Below are my two little munchkins.  While thinking back about how my niece has grown, I look at these two every single day and just can't believe how fast they've grown.

Thomas and his muscle T.

My little munchkin Zoey.  She loves the camera.

Thanks for looking.  I hope you have a great day.
Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment