Like what you see?

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's Day is approaching.

I'm trying to stay ahead of the seasons and cards so I have finished my two mother's day cards that I needed for my mother and my mother-in-law.  Plus I had a friend that just had a baby so I made a card for the welcoming of the new little one.  I hope you enjoy!  Thanks for looking.
This was the Welcome Baby card I made. 
The Cardstock is from an unknown source and the Patterned paper is SU
Stamp: Welcome baby (unknown), inside Delightful Alphabet (CTMH) and Heart with wings (unknown)
Ink: Archival Black, Desert Sand, and Black embossing powder (CTMH)
Accessories: Bitty Sparkles (CTMH), Rhinestone (SU), Ribbon and 3-D Adhesive (unknown)
Technique: Dry Embossing folder (Cuttlebug) used on Big Shot




This one is for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day.
Paper: Mayberry Level 2 (CTMH) and white cardstock (unknown)
Stamp: Thanks a Bunch (CTMH) and Alphabet (Martha Stewart)
Ink: Smoothie, Olive, and Desert Sand (CTMH)
Accessories: Brad, yellow hemp, and 3-D adhesive (unknown)
Technique: Dry Emboss (Cuttlebug) on Big Shot, Decorative Scissors (Fiskar), Scallop Paper Punch (Fiskar)



This one is for my mother for Mother's Day.
Paper: Mayberry Level 2 (CTMH) and white card stock (unknown)
Stamps: Childhood Portrait, Bless This Nest, and Thanks a Bunch (CTMH)
Ink: Chocolate, Olive, and Desert Sand (CTMH)
Accessories: Brads, yellow hemp, and 3-D adhesive (unknown)
Technique: Bird Punch (SU), Punch Border and Round Paper Punch (EK Success)



Thanks for looking again.  Hope you have a great day!

Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment