Like what you see?

Monday, May 16, 2011

Finally!

Well I was able to finally sit down and work on a birthday card for brother.  It wasn't much, but i'm slowly working with my inventory and I worked with what I had for a male's birthday.  I hope you enjoy.
Thanks for looking.
Paper: Lucky Workshop on the Go(CTMH), White cardstock (Unknown)
Stamps: Thriller?, Tiny Typewriter Alphabet, For Every Occasion, Piece of Cake, Thanks for Everything?, Party Animal (CTMH) and Key (Unknown)
Ink: Indian Corn Blue, Desert Sand, and Chocolate (CTMH), Black, Silver (CTMH), and Pearly Lustre (Stampedous)
Accessories: Black Ribbon (SU), Silver brads (Unknown), 3D tape (Unknown)


Mommy's little sewing helper.

My fashion disaster.  He loves those boots!

Thanks for looking again.  Have a good rest of the day.
Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment