Like what you see?

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My boy is getting so big!

I just wanted to say a big Happy Birthday to my big boy Thomas, he's 2 years old today!  I can't believe how fast time flies when you're having fun.  Even though we had to have his birthday party here in Vegas without Daddy, we'll have to celebrate again when we get back to Japan.
I made his birthday card for him and it's a good thing I took a photo before he got ahold of it, because he was throwing a little bit of a terrible 2's fit and ripped part of it.
So here's his 2nd Birthday card.
The both papers are from the You Rock level 2 paper pack from CTMH.
The vellum (unknown)
Stamps: Delightful Alphabet, Enjoy Life, Shining Star, Wishing Star (CTMH)
Ink: Indian Corn Blue, Goldrush, Sunflower, Silver and clear Detail Emboss (CTMH)
Brads (unknown)



The Birthday boy's cupcake tier, Spongebob's nose was missed...


He wanted that cupcake!

SCORE!!!!

Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoyed.

Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment