Like what you see?

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Well it's been crazy around this casa lately...there's been camping/climbing weekends, girl's nights out, and just plain crazy kids days.  I haven't been able to do much, but I have been able to do a little.  Here's some photos.  I hope you enjoy!

This is a card for my niece that has finished her first year at college.  It goes along with some Japanese treats from home.  :) The idea of the card came from Pinterest and I just went from there.  The original card was adapted from stampincrazyintexas.com, I just added some of my flair for the card.
Cardstock is Grey Flannel (CTMH).  Ink: Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Pacifica (CTMH).  Stamps: Just for You (CTMH) and Medallion (SU).  Accessories: Designer Brad (CTMH) and Ribbon (unknown).



The Paper is a retired pack from Close to My Heart.  I used decorative scissors instead of the cricut machine for time.  Ink: Chocolate(CTMH). Stamps: Cricut Package (CTMH).  Accessories: Bling Assortment (CTMH) and ribbon (unknown)



All paper is from unknown.  I used the Cricut Philosophy to cut out the whole banner and made a tutu to add to the depth of the banner instead of using the yo-yos.





The original card was found on Pinterest and the original blog it came from is by: http://elainescreations.blogspot.jp/2009/08/blossom-party-flower-pot-card.html
I made it my own for my mother and mother-in-law for Mother's Day.
The paper is Chocolate,  Sweet Leaf and Lucy Paper Duo (CTMH).  Ink: Grey Flannel, Sweet Leaf and Chocolate (CTMH).  Stamp: Card Word Puzzle (CTMH) and Flower (SU).  Accessories: Bling (CTMH) and ribbons (Unknown)




Thank you for looking and I hope you all have a great day!

Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment