Like what you see?

Thursday, June 21, 2012

June Birthdays!!!

Well it's been a very busy and expensive June and it's still not over.  I have two birthdays this weekend for two little girls so I was able to make some cards for them.  Very simple cards, but I think they lend towards the celebrations...
I got the idea for this card from Pinterest.  I love how they cut their edges to expose the pattern underneath.
I used the Lucy Paper Pack (CTMH) and Shimmer white paper (SU).
Stamps: Smiles and Cricut stamps (CTMH)
Ink: Blush, Sweet Leaf, Creme Brulee, and Grey Flannel (CTMH)
Accessories: Bling Brad (CTMH) Ribbon (unknown) Pop adhesive (SU)




Paper: Lucy (CTMH) and Shimmer White (SU)
Stamps: Princess Wings and Cricut stamps (CTMH)
Ink: Creme Brulee, Blush, Sweet Leaf, Silver Emboss Powder (CTMH) Iridescent Emboss Powder (SU)
Accessories: Bitty Bling (CTMH), Pop adhesive (SU), and Ribbon (unknown)





Thanks for stopping by and checking out my goodies!  I hope you all have a great day.


Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment