Like what you see?

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Creative juices have been flowing.

Here are some cards that I did in the workshop that SU and CTMH were hosting together.  It was fun getting out of the house away from my crazy little guy and having some 'girl' time.  Hope you like.
This card was inspired by my good friend Jen, who gave us the template and encouraged us to make it our own.
Wing paper pack (CTMH)
Stamp of the Month for January (CTMH) and Thank You stamp set (CTMH)
Ink: Juniper, Black, Leaf Green (CTMH)




This card was made from a template that my friend Gilda came up with.  She's so awesome with all her ideas and creations. 

These next two cards were ones that I made myself with my favorite stamp set from CTMH.  I really fell in love with it and just couldn't wait to use it.  Hope you enjoy.

This was my first card made with my new favorite stamp set from CTMH
Cardstock: Indian Corn Blue (CTMH) and inside white (unknown)
Stamp set: Treasures (CTMH)
Ink: Versamark, Indian Corn Blue
Embossing powder: PearlLustre Sapphire
Accessories: Rhinestones clear and colored (CTMH), ribbon (unknown), square chipboard (unknown)



Cardstock: Both unknown
Stamp set: Treasures
Ink: White Daisy (CTMH)
Embossing Powder: Silver (CTMH)
Accessories: Rhinestones (CTMH), Ribbon (unknown)


Thanks for looking.

Shayna


No comments:

Post a Comment