Like what you see?

Friday, January 21, 2011

Birthdays Everywhere!

There are two Birthdays that are in the same weekend so I got a little crafty with a great friend and popped out two Birthday cards fairly fast (that is for me).  Plus I made a super pink tutu for one of the birthday kids.  She's having a "Pinkaliscious" Birthday so it was the more pink the merrier.
The Birthday card for an upcoming 3 year old.

I was able to use the new Bohemian alphabet from CTMH.  The cardstock is CTMH, the patterned paper is from Stampin Up.  I also used the clear jewels from Stampin Up and dimensional tape from unknown.  The stamped envelop is stamped with Chocolate Chip (SU) and Desert Sand (CTMH) and the image is a stamp from Tiny Tags from SU.


The cardstock is Black from CTMH, the patterned paper is unknown and the circles of patterned paper are from the Rock Star paper pack from CTMH.  The black sparkle cardstock is from unknown.  The stamped stars are from Wishing Star from CTMH stamp set.  The ink are from CTMH and they are Sunflower and Goldrush.



The tutu is made from tulle.  The colors are Shimmer white, light pink, shocking pink, and fuschia.  The ribbon is light pink and hot pink.  The flower was put together with a pearl brad and I added glitter to the edges of the leaves.  This is the tutu for my friend's girl's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment