Like what you see?

Monday, February 14, 2011

A little scrappin' goes a long way.

Well I had my official open house.  Just a relaxing time scrapping with friends and I was able to make one card in the three hours I had.  :)  I made the card and tonight I made a "cased" idea from CTMH, the bookmark.  I hope you enjoy.  Please leave me some feedback on what you think.



Items used:
Paper: Brown Cardstock (Unknown)- Patterned Paper: Mayberry Level 2 and Magnifique Level 2 (CTMH)
Ink: Desert Sand (CTMH)
Punch: Owl Punch (SU)
Accessories: Brads (CTMH), Buttons and lace (Unknown)



This is the 'cased' bookmark.  I used:
Paper: Rockstar Level 2 (CTMH)
Stamps: Enjoy Life (CTMH)
Inks: Desert Sand, Outdoor Denim, Goldrush (CTMH)
Accessories: Brads (unknown)

Again, thank you for looking!  I hope you enjoyed.

Shayna

2 comments:

  1. That card is really cute and welcome to the CTMH Family!!! Remember to have fun with it!! Can't wait to see more stuff from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renee! Thank you for checking out my blog. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete