Like what you see?

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Playing with Magnifique!

Hey again.  I needed to make a card for my sister for her birthday and i've been meaning to work with the paper collection from CTMH, Magnifique.  I know what you're thinking, dang it's taken you long enough.  I know I find something I really like and either I use it like crazy or I don't use it at all.  Well that was what happened.  So I hope you like.



This card was inspired by #169 of Mojo Monday sketches for cards. I just added a little flair of my own.
The colored cardstock is unknown, patterned paper is CTMH Magnifique Level 2.  The stamp sets are CTMH Fringed Phrases and Circle of Love.  The inks are SU Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, CTMH Desert Sand.  The peacock is heat embossed with VersaMark and the powder is PearlLustre Sapphire.  The pearls are Kaisercraft and Bitty Rhinestones CTMH.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks for looking.

Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment